Product Success Specialist - Advertising
Posted on 3/14/2022
Remote in USA
- 6+ years of overall working experience with 4-6 years of experience in Web technologies, CRM or SaaS platforms and/or digital marketing experience in social platforms
- Sophisticated analytical skills with proven competency in Data tools and methodologies, ability to collate, harmonize and visualize data and present the statistical merit in a business case
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, articulation skills and a compelling executive presence
- Ability to interpret Industry specific trends across different verticals or lines of business
- Ability to operate in an autonomous way, dive deep, engage customers across regions and lead change management
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight
- Proven passion for the social technology universe
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Social media ads certifications or Digital Marketing Certifications - preferred
- University Degree preferably in STEM
- Work schedule: from 7:00am - 3:00pm PST / 11:00am - 7:00pm Brazil Time
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to define, analyze and implement an end-to-end solution
- Analyze and elevate client's engagement with the platform features and capabilities, adoption of the product and create a compelling business case for adopting new features, hence paving way for an upsell or cross-sell
- Analyze clients' performance and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and an effective customer engagement
- Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software
- Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators
- Find opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on the best fit across message, media & channel
- Work with clients to improve the paid services and its alignment with the client's core business
- Capturing development areas for product improvement and drive interlocks with product managers and engineering for vital enhancements
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.