Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
We are seeking a UX researcher to join our team and support the development of our flagship product, Incode Omni, as well as new emerging offerings. As a UX researcher, you will be responsible for analyzing and gathering customer feedback, pinpointing customer needs, and proposing product improvements. Getting deep into our customer needs through customer interviews, data analysis, competitive analysis, and user testing will be one key input into your process to inform our team about the core motivations, challenges and opportunities that our customers hold. A successful candidate will have a solid underpinning in user experience research methods and hands-on applications. We’re looking for someone skilled and determined enough to uncover unique and business-impacting insights. Strong communication, attention to detail, ability to juggle competing priorities and meet aggressive timelines are key requirements.
- Work with the product, design, engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales teams to understand current products and produce actionable insights to improve the UX
- Enable data-informed decision-making by defining and monitoring key metrics in dashboards, setting benchmarks, and measuring the impact of product changes
- Design research to explore nascent user needs and understand the design outline of viable solutions
- Conduct moderated and unmoderated usability tests and gather customer feedback and identify areas for improvement
- Organize internal workshops and UX audits
- Research competition to stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Assure that experience is working across demographics and devices
- Define interaction models and concepts in the form of sketches, user flows, prototypes etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX design, human-computer interaction, psychology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX research
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and present data
- Experience with user testing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience with user research tools such as UserTesting, or others alike
- Experience communicating research to executive stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience to learn quickly and translate ambiguous requirements into tangible outputs
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Self-starter/proactive mindset
* We won’t look through applications without a portfolio
Nice to Haves
- Masters or PhD Degree in human-computer interaction, psychology, or a related fields
- Experience working in the identity industry
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated track record in facilitating product workshops
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.