Marketing Logistics Intern
Fall 2022 start
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Everett, MA, USA
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have 3D printing experience or are excited to learn
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in marketing / operations
- Experienced with Google Workspace and Project Management software and familiar with Marketing platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Asana)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.