Posted on 8/2/2023
Technology and engineering consultancy with environmental focus
BJSS is an esteemed technology and engineering consultancy, recognized with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, known for delivering impactful IT solutions to major global organizations. The company fosters a culture of environmental responsibility, demonstrated through their Green Field conservation programme, which aims to restore biodiversity in the Yorkshire Dales and achieve a zero-carbon future. This commitment to sustainability, combined with their industry leadership and technical prowess, makes BJSS a compelling workplace for those seeking to make a difference through technology.
Government & Public Sector
, United Kingdom
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 11%
2 year growth↑ 22%
- Able to demonstrate how you have achieved great outcomes
- Delivery focused - driven to deliver the optimum outcomes for our clients
- Enthusiastic about technology with a passion for learning
- A person with demonstrable experience of Agile software delivery and the full SDLC - we have DMs with 2 to 20+ years all with a good understanding of software development practices such as CI/CD, BDD/TDD, etc
- Cloud savvy - have at least a basic understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, Services, and development practices
- Flexible - over time and location - we believe in doing what is necessary to get the job done
- Resilient - no two days are the same as we meet the many and varied requirements of our clients
- A self-starter - we will provide a support network to help you to achieve success, but we don't expect to be holding your hand
- Motivated to continuously improve - BJSS culture places an emphasis on continuous improvement in all that we do
- A strong communicator - can you confidently talk to technical engineers and senior client stakeholders?
- A Problem Solver - do you take control of problems and find good, efficient solutions to them?
- Commercially experienced - Do you have solid financial management skills?
- A Team Leader - do you know how to build cohesive teams and maximise their potential while supporting their well-being?
- Able to negotiate and influence our clients in order to achieve a project outcome
- Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for enabling teams to deliver great software products, organisational change, or service change?
- Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
- Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged?
- If so, you are in the right place
- As part of our continued growth, we're looking for versatile and experienced Delivery Managers to join us
- Our Delivery Managers get involved in a wide range of sectors, technologies, and types of deliveries, such as: