Government Security Marketing and Communications Specialist (Remote)
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Fairfax, VA, USA • Remote • Hillsboro, OR...
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Creative Suite
- Achieves accuracy and consistency in all technical documentation
- Skills to work independently, requiring little supervision, can assume responsibility
- Exceptional organization/planning/project management skills; can keep projects on track and on-time with exceptional capability to pivot in a fast-paced environment if conditions require adjustments, always aware of prioritization in an Agile environment
- Maintains a growth mindset and feels feedback is intended as a gift
- Succeeds as a team not alone
- Stellar communications/influence/presentation skills no matter which level of the organization is receiving your product
- Strong corporate writing and innovative content development skills
- Great interpersonal skills for a close-knit team environment
- Stakeholder alignment/stakeholder management experience in a highly matrixed environment
- Quality Assurance (exceptional attention to detail from UX to copy editing and proofreading)
- Skills to translate complex technical requirements into accessible content for diverse audiences
- 5+ years experience with marketing, communications, training and awareness content creation with an available demo portfolio of corporate content writing and multi-media content design work to demonstrate relevant capacities
- 3+ years of multimedia development experience coordinating written and visual content leveraging programs such as: Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint Online, or other similar multi-media content production software programs
- Design, plan, development and implementation of marketing communication assets to support the GSS business value delivery strategy
- Collaborate with GSS Leadership and Technical Teams to determine requirements for messaging and content creation
- Translate requirements from technical sources into content that resonates with end users, enabling them to easily understand and implement USG information security requirements
- Develop a wide range of collateral including; presentations, emails, articles, technical job aids, how-to videos, social media posts, and graphics, with the intent to drive employee education and awareness of USG Information Security Requirements
- Provide organization level communications support, such as crafting employee messages and announcements
- Manage digital platforms for employee communications, including internal websites and internal social media channels
- Create an inclusive network of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience understanding how best to support IT infrastructure, information security, and privacy messaging
- Experience creating awareness for US Government information security requirements
- Journalistic and marketing communications, composition, and design instincts experience
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity