Staff Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 5+ years UX Design. Any additional SAAS experience is highly valued
- Proficiency with Figma, Balsamic, or other tools supporting UX workflows
- Proficiency working tactically with Product, Engineering, and customers to deliver solutions
- A strong sense of initiative alongside the ability to follow up and get things done
- An "Always Learning" attitude that understands the best ideas come from all places
- The drive to lead by example and lift others up
- Exceptional communication skills to build alignment & focus
- Experience growing and managing a team of designers is a plus
Videa is on the mission to improve patient health through the power of AI. By leveraging algorithms, analytics and health data, Videa is unlocking health and economic value across the dental value chain - making dentistry more transparent for dentists, insurers and patients.
- Fast paced and collaborative work culture in which you can gain experience, grow your technical skills and work on a wide variety of challenges over your time with us
- A team led by a VP of Engineering who spent the first half of his career as an engineer who understands what engineers need to thrive and whose mission is for Videa to be the best team you'll ever join.
- Competitive pay and equity.
- Agile organization where being senior translates to being a mentor and role model for others. We lead by example.
- Technical challenges on the leading edge of innovation where software and machine learning
Company Core Values
- Move health forward
- Think rigorously
- Build community