Sales Account Executive-San Francisco
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Daly City, CA, USA • San Bruno, CA, USA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
Shutterfly's purpose is to share life's joy by connecting people to what matters as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products. By helping to capture, preserve and share life's joy, we connect people to what matters.
- Health and wellness - Our broad wellness programs are designed to help you and your family stay healthy, and help you take care of yourselves when you're not. Through extensive health and insurance options, you can make the choice that's right for you. Enrolled employees enjoy discounts on gym memberships and weight loss programs to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our Meal Takeout benefit, any employee on medical leave can be reimbursed up to $300 for meals.
- Financial rewards - Shutterfly, Inc. is comprised of hardworking, performance-oriented people. That's why we recognize and reward employee's contributions and achievements. Starting with competitive salaries, we help drive our high performance by offering opportunities for merit increases, bonus payouts, and stock ownership. We also provide safety nets for your financial security through traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans.
- Family first - Taking time off to rest, relax and rejuvenate is important. Non-Exempt employees accrue Paid Time off (PTO), which combines vacation and sick time together so you have more control over when and how to spend time off. Exempt employees are eligible for Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Employee discounts - As Shutterfly, Inc. employees, we experience the power of our brands every day and are in the best position to be an advocate for our amazing products and services. Every six months, we give each employee unique discount codes worth over $2,500 in free merchandise and huge discounts products across our entire family of brands. Your gift-giving for every occasion just got way easier.
- Celebrations - Our mission is to help customers celebrate and share life's joy. We balance hard work and play to foster team building and strengthen our connections to each other. We host a Family Photo Day where all of our employees and their families can get a professional photo taken for free along with other activities. From holiday parties, to summer celebrations, to team offsites, we have a great time and enjoy creating memories together.
- The little things - Our break rooms are stocked with complimentary goodies such as gourmet coffees, sodas, sparkling water, and more (offerings vary by location). We also provide free healthy snacks such as fresh fruits, trail mix, cereals, pretzels and nuts. Commuters can be reimbursed for mass transit costs or participate in carpool programs, depending on location. We also provide several onsite services, such as drycleaning and car detailing.
Company Core Values
- We make a difference
- We are warm, inclusive, and collaborative
- We believe in people
- We drive growth through innovation
- We inspire customers
- We cultivate long-term customer relationships
- We act as owners
- We debate important decisions, then fully commit
- We invest for the long-term while delivering results today