Posted on 10/12/2022
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years in a business development role, preferably in at a software as a service company
- Ideally experience in the domain name industry, preferably in the corporate market but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to, and interacting with, senior level corporate individuals
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Intermediate, or higher, level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be responsible for generating new business relationships on behalf of the company and will nurture prospects through the purchase cycle from beginning to end
- We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills that has an interest in being part of a fast moving and growing company focused on working with some of the most well-known companies in the world to manage their digital assets
- It is of critical importance that you're committed to solving customers problems and to working internally and externally so that GoDaddy Corporate Domain clients are the most delighted and loyal in the industry
- The position will require approximately 20% of time spent on travel (if and when deemed safe)
- Ability to generate and qualify leads via phone, email, and in person
- Developing subject matter expertise w/in the Corporate domain name space
- Experience building strong relationships with prospects that aim to problem solve and share our expertise
- Experience building and managing your pipeline in Salesforce
- Strategic mindset that develops strategies for more effective business development efforts, and collaborate with the broader sales team
- Positive business and customer relationship to maximize and to prolong customer longevity and lifetime value to the business
- Ability to source and develop client referrals
- Tracking personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuous improvement through feedback
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.