Educational Sales Consultant – Team Lead
Posted on 8/11/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree in an Education related field
- Educational Technology Sales background
- Complete understanding of the K-12 market
- 3+ years of experience in sales - experience in sales management a plus
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies
- Direct classroom experience highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Provide leadership to a highly skilled team of inside sales consultants to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization
- Develop a keen understanding of K-12 customer needs and values
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and coaching throughout the sales process with collaborative idea and strategy sharing
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and self-evaluation
- Track, forecast, budget, and monitor sales pipeline
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.