Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local delivery stations. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon, three former public company CEOs, early investors in Lyft and Instacart, as well as prominent venture capital firms General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Softbank. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role
The Senior People Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our teammates and business leaders. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving functional excellence and process improvement. A PBP at Veho is a builder, a DE&I evangelist, and a strong thought partner to the business leaders within their supported group. In this role, you will primarily support non-exempt employees and the leaders of our Ground Operations teams. You must be able to travel in person to the warehouse locations you support on an as needed basis.
Other locations considered: Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, PA
- Primary point of contact for employee relations
- Partner with business leaders to advise on talent development strategies
- Build processes that scale the services provided to your stakeholders and customers
- Partner with recruiting to build organizational strategies and ensure leveling and job architecture for new roles is consistent across teams
- Hold listening sessions with teammates
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a people operations or human resources role
- At least 2 years of experience as a People Business Partner or Human Resources Business Partner
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- PHR, SPHR, or other recognized HR certifications preferred
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of core people related metrics
- Previous experience building processes, playbooks, and best practices
- High degree of empathy, candor, and ownership
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a high growth or rapidly changing work environment
Why You Want to Work at Veho
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in a super fast-growing start-up
- Full Suite of Benefits - Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Team meetups, and much more!
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Veho is committed to nurturing, cultivating and preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. Empathy and respect for each other is core to our values and a central part of working here every day. The diversity of our employees, drivers and applicants is welcomed and encouraged.