Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- BS or MS degree in Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ work experience as an individual contributing engineer
- Experience with aircraft sizing and configuration trade studies, including aerodynamic design, shaping, and multidisciplinary design optimization (MDO)
- Competent in a variety of aerodynamic analysis techniques including hand calculations, vortex lattice methods, panel methods, and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Experience with aircraft performance analysis and predictions
- Test experience including data acquisition, data analysis and project coordination
- Strong programming skills and code development experience
- Experience preparing formal documentation (i.e. specifications, test procedures, technical reports, etc)
- Must possess and be able to maintain an active U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Aerodynamic design of unmanned air vehicles / missiles at conceptual, preliminary, and detail design maturities
- Aerodynamic analysis of unmanned air vehicles, using both low and high order methods, including analysis tool development and improvement as needed
- Stability and control analysis
- Aircraft performance modeling and simulation
- Aerodynamic loads generation
- Wind tunnel test planning, execution, and analysis
- Flight test planning, execution, and analysis
- StarCCM+ experience
- Experience with transonic and supersonic flow regimes
- Active U.S. Secret security clearance
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.