Python Programming Lead Instructor-Part-Time
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have strong experience using the following tools: Python, Flask, or other frameworks & libraries
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager General Assembly students
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a role where you've used Python
- You are active in the Python community
- Teach 4 classroom hours per week (e.g., 2 hours per evening, 2 days a week, for 10 weeks.)
- Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing GA curriculum content
- Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills
Online learning platform
General Assembly fosters an elite professional community of individuals and companies through education and strategic career connections.
- Inspiration - Shape how people think and learn, from junior developers to employees of Fortune 500 companies.
- Community - Collaborate with smart, passionate peers to achieve goals and grow our business.
- Growth - Develop professional skills through mentorship, career development, and free GA classes.
- Benefits - Balance work and life with generous paid time off, parental leave, and more.