Posted on 2/1/2022
Alameda, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Digital advertising experience, with 5+ years of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic partnerships
- Experience solving complex issues with a combination of financial acuity, long-term vision and data-driven approaches
- Data-driven selling or marketing experience, comfortable with business performance metrics and statistical analysis
- Experience guiding decisions at the highest levels and a demonstrated ability to find common ground and align stakeholders and teams with conflicting agendas
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal teams to drive revenue and expand adoption of Cardlytics' solutions by our customers
- Data driven and accountable for quarterly and annual revenue goals, pipeline management and growth
- Able to coordinate multiple resources, priorities and deadlines, while keeping an eye on the strategic objective
- A strategic thinker who focuses on larger, longer-term issues and defines evolving future opportunities, integrating your client's initiatives and their implications
- Curious and passionate for any opportunity to statistically prove the bottom-line profitability of advertising
- Use your experience within the advertising technology industry to grow existing and secure net new client relationships and exceed revenue targets
- Develop a strategy for managing a book of business, spanning both active and prospective accounts, to exceed revenue goals and lead long-term growth for Cardlytics
- Partner with internal teams to develop scalable solutions that will benefit our clients
- Partner with revenue operations, sales development, and client success to strategically engage, solicit interest, and secure commitment from new accounts, while engaging "upwards" and "out" with new stakeholders and decision makers across existing accounts
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional