Strategic Finance Lead
Posted on 6/18/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in strategic finance, FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, or private equity
- Comfort navigating complex, often ambiguous, analytical problems without an existing playbook
- Experience developing rigorously accurate three-statement financial models and reporting packages with relentless attention to detail, preferably at a high-growth company
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) allowing you to build collaborative relationships across organizations
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- Own and refine the company's core financial and operational forecast model
- Partner closely with Business Unit Leaders to understand key drivers of the business and provide relevant and reliable financial insights to augment high-level strategic decision making
- Drive strategic decision making in a dynamic, fast-paced environment through thoughtful and well-communicated ad-hoc analyses
- Drive the bi-annual budgeting process, providing functional support and high-value thought partnership with key stakeholders across the organization
- Develop, maintain, and automate monthly variance and KPI reports, as well as quarterly board materials
- Support the executive team on special projects including fundraising, new product development, market launches, and M&A
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with Google Workspace, Netsuite, and Looker is a plus
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day