Manager, Sales Development - Amer
Posted on 2/25/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2-4 years of meaningful leadership experience in a sales organization
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and other sales productivity tools
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Provide leadership, development, and training to our Sales Development team
- Hire, onboard, and promote amazing talent
- Keep track of weekly, monthly, and quarterly lead volume per Sales Development Rep (SDR)
- Work with Marketing team to optimize inbound lead flow and develop demand generation campaigns
- Set up and run process to optimize inbound lead qualifications and drive outbound prospecting efforts to build qualified leads
- Work closely with Sales Operations on creating standardized reports to track performance
- Implement processes & tools to help improve the productivity & efficiency of our Sales Development team
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies (i.e. ToutApp, YesWare, InsideSales.com, etc.)
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Open-source code hosting
GitHub is on a mission is to build a global platform for developer collaboration. The company operates an open-source coding hosting and collaboration platform
- A diverse and inclusive workplace - At GitHub, we think that a diverse company is a strong company, and we work hard to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace. Learn more about our commitment to diversity.
- Work happier - Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Lead from any location - GitHub is a remote-first company with offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Whether you live near an office or not, GitHub believes you can do your best work wherever you are. If you work remotely, you will receive a stipend to outfit your home office and receive reoccurring reimbursement refreshes.
- Put your health and family first - You’ll enjoy 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings, including coverage for dependents. We also offer five months of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year.
- Find your zen - GitHub provides a monthly wellness stipend designed to cover anything from gym memberships, massage, meditation apps, or any other wellness related expenses.
- Invest in your future - At GitHub, you’ll have a stake in the future success of our platform with equity grants. For full-time employees, we offer competitive 401k planning with a 50% company match up to the IRS 402(g) annual limit.
- Keep growing - Learn how you learn best. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
- Give back to your community - We believe in sharing our time, resources, and products to contribute to positive social impact. GitHub matches charitable donations up to $15,000 per calendar year. And for each hour (up to 40 hours) of volunteering per year, you will receive $20 to donate to an organization of your choice.
- Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.