New York, New York
6 month growth↓ -16%
1 year growth↓ -13%
2 year growth↓ -12%
- Proven experience as a project manager or similar role
- Experience in digital project management
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of design and development processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ownership of timelines and deliverables for key projects
- Owning and evolving workflow and project management practices within the business
- Keep projects moving and proactively supporting the teams
- Help manage the flow of new requests into the Creative, UX, and Build teams
- Assisting team managers in team resourcing and forecasting
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders to ensure timely and creative project delivery
- Experience in performance marketing or advertising industry
- Knowledge of social media platforms and e-commerce
- Experience working with global brands
- Familiarity with AI and analytics
KINESSO is the technology-driven performance marketing agency that sits at the very heart of IPG Mediabrands, providing actionable growth for both our agency partners and clients. We turn ’action’ into ’outcome’ for our clients, leveraging our unique capabilities in optimisation, analytics, AI, and experimentation. KINESSO has brought together the collective power of what was formerly Matterkind, Reprise, and Kinesso under one collective entity that will serve as the most powerful delivery engine in the industry. We have extensive offerings spanning across performance marketing, data and technology. Fuelled by a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, we offer an end-to-end engine of planning and optimisation while also delivering on data-driven strategy for social platforms, actionable growth in e-commerce, and creating curated marketplaces specific to each client’s function and needs. The company has more than 6,000 employees operating in more than 60 countries. Learn more at www.KINESSO.com
We’re looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our creative team and help us keep delivering amazing digital projects.
We have an award-winning team of Designers, Developers and Creatives here at KINESSO and we’re looking for someone who can work alongside them, to help them do their best work (from social media creative to full brand campaigns).
We’re ideally looking for someone who has all the great organisational skills and an attention to detail that you would expect from a great project manager, but also someone who isn’t afraid to be flexible and contribute fresh and exciting new ideas and approaches when needed.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to use your skills to help bring creative projects to life across a variety of exciting global brands.
- Access to the latest kit, software and research to allow you to do cutting edge work.
- Structured training and R&D opportunities to develop and stretch yourself.
- Supportive teammates who are genuinely passionate about what they do - on hand to help you do your best work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership of timelines and deliverables for key projects, from scoping through to delivery.
- Owning and evolving workflow and project management practices within the business.
- Keep projects moving and proactively supporting the teams in making sure they have the right information at the right time.
- Help manage the flow of new requests into the Creative, UX, and Build teams.
- Assisting team managers in team resourcing and forecasting.
- Liaising with our clients and stakeholders to help bring projects in on time and with the best possible creative result.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at [email protected] if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi–leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Wellbeing programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Cycle to Work, Gym Discounts and many more!