At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer with an emphasis on backend to join the Chorus Engagement team. Chorus.ai is a Conversation Intelligence platform for Sales Teams that process and analyze a tremendously large set of sales calls to provide insights into how any salespeople from any organization can perform at the highest level and match the best sales performers in the industry. We generate insights and notifications to sales managers on how deals are going, risks, and the next steps necessary to close the deal. Chorus is an indispensable platform in a modern and data-driven sales team.
As part of the Engagement team, you will constantly be working on challenging and innovative projects aimed at empowering different user personas with the capabilities of our core technology. You will own aspects of the customer-facing product, you will be working with different technologies and finding technical solutions that are capable of handling millions of customer requests per day.
You’ll see that collaboration is second nature, you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best, and most of all, you are hungry to be part of an ambitious team with colossal goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise software platform
- Work with other engineers, designers, and Product Managers to deliver on our roadmap
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve, and create code that runs in production
- Test, document, and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience using Python, Java or Node.js
- 3+ years of Backend/RESTful API development experience
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs)
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
- Demonstrates awareness of a range of security considerations, and mitigates against them
- Appropriately ties down internal access to resources they’re working with
- Implements complex business logic, orchestrates multi-stage processes, deals with distributed data sources
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Tornado/Django/Flask/FastAPI frameworks
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDb and MariaDB
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ/ Amazon MQ
- At least a BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.