Embedded Software Engineer Senior
Posted on 11/10/2022
Neenah, WI, USA
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant field
- Five (5) years of related experience (product development, embedded software development)
- Strong programming skills (especially modern C++, some C)
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C#, Python, Bash)
- Strong design capability (OO, abstraction)
- Unit testing proficiency
- Linux, RTOS, and bare-metal programming experience
- Hardware/software integration and debugging capability
- Full-life cycle development experience
- Agile/Scrum familiarity
- Experience in regulated industries (IEC 62304, DO-178)
- A workplace centered on collaboration and integrity
- Supportive leadership teams that value work life balance through a flexible work environment
- An inclusive environment which values diverse backgrounds, experiences and expertise
- Flexible career paths across a variety of disciplines
- Innovative design solutions and state-of-the-art technology that improves lives
- Create high-quality software as a part of a cross-discipline project team
- Develop engineering/product concepts that are innovative, high quality, and cost appropriate
- Engage in all phases of product development: conceptualization, development, verification, and commercialization
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Provide mentorship for engineers within your team
- Assist with project estimation and planning
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.