Flowspace is a software platform powering fulfillment for brands in ecommerce. Its OmniFlow software provides brand operators with the real-time visibility into inventory, orders, and fulfillment activity needed to control ecommerce operations across all channels. Integrated within a network of +130 fulfillment locations, Flowspace empowers hundreds of brands in DTC and retail to provide their customers with quick, seamless fulfillment and delivery.
Join us as we help brands in the $1T ecommerce market meet their customers’ post-purchase expectations in the real world. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
We’re looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join Flowspace’s marketing team. In this role, you’ll design, build, and scale demand generation campaigns across channels to engage qualified leads through the funnel. The ideal candidate for this role will bring expertise in launching campaigns to new buyer groups and strategize on how to convert leads down the funnel via CRM, SEM, SEO, Social, and other channels. This role will report to our Head of Marketing.
As the Campaign Marketing Manager, you’ll partner closely with the Head of Marketing Communications to craft narratives for customer relationship management (CRM) including outbound email prospecting and nurture campaigns that distinguish Flowspace from the pack. You’ll creatively syndicate this content across channels to ensure we grow our database, accomplish our pipeline goals, and create up-market demand for Flowspace.
What you’ll do:
- Syndicate content across channels to build an inbound marketing funnel strategy that accomplishes both large volume top-of-funnel goals and a high velocity of conversions through the funnel to pipeline and revenue
- Partner closely with the Head of Marketing to identify a solution-selling go-to-market (GTM) strategy, including messaging, positioning, and segmentation; as well as design campaigns that utilize new channels
- Collaborate with sales and customer success teams to ensure that campaigns are aligned with business goals and that messaging is consistent across all channels.
- Develop campaigns that address business needs across the buyer and customer journey - from sale to upsell
- Create, activate, and drive outbound campaigns and ABM plays in Hubspot
- Build experimental testing strategies (example: A/B testing) into all campaign plans to help us scale quickly based on learnings
- Regularly analyze campaign performance, report findings to stakeholders, and identify opportunities and optimizations based on findings
Who we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience creating high-growth marketing programs in a B2B technology environment
- Deep knowledge or familiarity with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Groove
- Strong understanding of customers, the Flowspace value proposition, and the buyer’s journey, to inform campaigns
- Experience building from the ground data-driven marketing programs
- A self-starter and innovator, someone who loves testing new channels and strategies and is comfortable with pivoting and adapting to quickly changing environments
- Passion for demand generation best practices, building customer and prospect-facing campaigns, and generating pipeline
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven, with a strong understanding of marketing operations/automation and marketing analytics
- Experience with solid program management, communication, and interpersonal skills and a phenomenal track record of working collaboratively across teams
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline, extremely detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and juggle/meet multiple deadlines
- Understanding of marketing/sales alignment and comfortable working with sales leadership and Account Executives as well as Strategic Accounts
Other Helpful Things To Know:
- This is a 100% remote position, so our employees must be able to successfully function in a virtual setting, including the ability to work with/ manage teams across various time zones, with reasonable expectations/ hours.
- The employee must be able to successfully manage a variety of virtual technology and collaborative tools, to successfully communicate and manage their remote environment (i.e. Slack, Zoom, etc).
- 10% travel is required for employee team gatherings / conferences
Salary Range Disclosure: National Average: $85,000 - $130,000
Things To Know:
This range represents the National Average for this position, based on the years of experience and qualifications listed on the job posting.
Due to Flowspace being a fully remote organization, we understand you may live in a location where the cost of living can impact salary expectations. We will be happy to run our analysis again, to present your locations’ cost of living, and confirm any potential changes to the range provided above.
Join our team!
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up. Everyone gets stock options!
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
• Flexible time off, plus a separate banks for sick time
• Paid parental leave
• Mental Health / Wellness benefits + discounts for certain programs
• Work From Home stipend, towards your home office
• 401K with matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us!
At Flowspace, we know that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, and we strive to hire and retain talent that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment and we take pride in encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion across all of our teams, without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and religious grooming practices), sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital, parental or registered domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please note: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed or approved by our HR, Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or offices. Flowspace is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications, that have not first been approved.