Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Start with Why? We are looking for analytical people who can understand and solve complex problems, challenge priority and make decisions based on data
- Solve for the customer. We are a customer-centric company not a tech centric company. You will work with a dedicated product manager, a designer and the support team to provide a first in class user experience and build the best banking app for businesses. As a lead, your team is also your customer, making sure developers are autonomous and productive is part of your responsibility
- Insist on the highest standards. You will develop on a 1-year recent code that encapsulates best practices like DDD, Micro-services, Kafka. You will ensure the quality of the code that is released into production. Give the direction of metrics and monitoring
- Be bold. In our fast-paced environment, every decision you'll make will have a huge impact. You will setup goals for the team and keep track of them. You won't hesitate to take risks and try to make the organisation better
- Team player. There are already 9 developers in the banking team. As we grow, you'll become a key member of the team, help more junior people to grow and become a trusted Spendesker
- Ensure our platform is operationally resilient, secure and performant
- Collaborate with product & engineering leaders, influence the product roadmap and provide a technical perspective on the team's commitments
- Build a culture of high-performance and continuous improvement
- Be accountable for the technical roadmap of your team
- Be accountable for the growth of individuals in your team
- Ensure the well being of the team
Spend management software
Spendesk's mission is to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. An all-in-one spending solution designed for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
- Transport reimbursements - Monthly contribution to your transportation card (metro, bus or train).
- Offsite and events - Regular team events to exchange with other Spendeskers and get to know each other better
- Personal Day - 3 personal days per year to rest and enjoy life
- €50 on your Spendesk card - To buy anything you need for work
- For Spendeskers with kids - Generous parental leave & a lot of flexibility for working parents
- Great offices - In the hearts of Berlin, London, Paris, and San Francisco.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is fundamental for business growth - Smarter choices come from better information. We aim to provide 100% visibility over the entire budget and company spending process, to empower finance teams to make timely, proactive decisions
- Simplicity equals joy - People seek software solutions to make their lives easier, not more complicated. We're committed to designing a platform that is intuitive, frictionless and requires no training to use.
- Collaboration begins with clarity - Businesses rely on strong people, and people work better when they’re on the same page. We empower every employee to be accountable for the company’s financial fitness, with clear rules and expectations that everyone can get behind.
- Trust is our currency - Managing your company's money is a task we take seriously. We've invested in the highest security and privacy standards and commit to being your reliable partner to keeping you compliant.