Business Development Support Specialist
Posted on 11/15/2022
New York, NY, USA • Clifton Park, NY, USA
- A bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience related to the job duties above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Google Suite
- A strong interest in technology
- $60K to $95K depending on qualifications and experience
- Be part of the team that processes Kitware's incoming sales leads. Match an opportunity with the correct project lead at Kitware, and assist with the process of working with the project lead and customer to develop a statement of work. Collaborate with the project lead and Kitware's contracts and finance teams to turn that statement of work into a signed contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customer throughout the sales, contracting, and execution phases of the project, and serve as an advocate for the customer
- Proactively work to increase the duration and value of each customer relationship by ensuring appropriate levels of future-looking and follow-up communication
- Assist in tracking Kitware's business development activities against plan, and help produce monthly reports for Kitware leadership
- Coordinate the customer feedback process at Kitware to monitor project team and customer satisfaction. Set up meetings, take notes, assess the information obtained during those meetings, and use this information to update tracking boards, draft reports, and help identify areas of improvement
- Ensure necessary business development data is accurately captured and maintained
- Track commercialization of Kitware's federally-funded technology and produce required reports
Software company for open source software solutions
Kitware's mission is to advance science & technology, empower global innovation and address the world’s challenges. The company specializes in the R&D of open-source software in the fields of computer vision, medical imaging, visualization, and technical software development.
- 100% Employee Owned
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous PTO
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and ADHD Insurance
- Immigration and Visa Processing
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Hardware Allowance
Company Core Values
- Culture: Promote an inclusive and energized environment that emphasizes integrity and teamwork.
- Growth: Work passionately and creatively to grow personally, professionally, and together as a company.
- Collaboration: Drive sustainable innovation through collaborative relationships with customers and open source communities.
- Open Science: Champion algorithms and open source software platforms to accelerate the pace of reproducible research and product development.
- Impact: Advance scientific understanding for the betterment of humankind.