Product Development Engineer Intern
Posted on 10/15/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and nontechnical, with public speaking experience
- Major team player, collaborator, role model and mentor
- Passion to exceed expectations and constantly push the envelope
- Experience translating complex business and technical challenges into technical solutions
- Demonstrated skills of technical rigor and data driven decision-making
- Evaluate, develop, and debug complex test methods
- Develop and debug complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Create and test validation and production test hardware solutions
- Test, validate, modify, and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyze and evaluate component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability, with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyze early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Create and apply concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plan and schedule own daily tasks, develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity