Posted on 6/14/2022
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent degree preferred)
- Flexible to meet changing priorities and the ability to prioritize workload to achieve on time accurate results
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
- Apply ASC 606 and company revenue recognition policies
- Review of customer contracts for proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and journal entries and contribute to the month end close process
- Work on revenue team projects and process improvements
- Ensure correct application of internal controls
- 2 years of related accounting experience, public company accounting experience is a plus
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.