Human Capital Operations Leader
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of HR operations or shared services experience, preferably at a high-growth company with a strong background supporting best-in-class service
- 3-5 years of experience leading People Operations teams
- Experience analyzing and presenting data
- Experience building processes
- High emotional and social intelligence (e.g., strong customer service, seeking continuous improvement)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Driven, highly accountable and able to consistently deliver on goals and objectives
- Strong data analysis and Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented and can manage multiple projects and dynamic priorities while meeting deadlines
- Passionate about customer service
- Manages Human CapitalOperations functions and completes employee life cycle processes including onboarding, offboarding, benefits, job/compensation changes, leaves of absence, and I-9 recordkeeping
- Manages the response and resolution of inbound inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Leverages technology and to reimagine, improve, transform, and automate processes
- Serves as lead between people operations, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders in HRIS implementation and upgrade projects
- Ensures high quality customer experience through an effective service delivery model
- Oversees management and audit of employee files for compliance, completeness, and accuracy
- Collaborates with departmental leaders to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing systems and processes
- Develops custom reports to bring insights to decision making
- Maintains compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations and adheres to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of employee information
- Interfaces with payroll and finance
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
Company Core Values
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.