With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
The Role: Recorded Future is looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and driven The Role: Recorded Future is looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and driven DoD/Intelligence Community Account Executive. As a DoD/Intelligence Community Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving net new business opportunities within US Cyber Command (USCC), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), as well as other assigned local agencies, while also growing and maintaining existing client relationships. To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the ability to be knowledgeable about both Recorded Future offerings and the defense and security market at large. It will be your responsibility to bridge external requirements with internal resources to create a successful and meaningful relationship for you and your clients.
What you’ll do as the Intelligence Community Account Executive:
- Target and educate new prospective customers to promote Recorded Future’s mission and services
- Efficiently manage and mature opportunities through qualification and technical evaluation with an extended team (Sales Engineering and Intelligence Services)
- Skillfully develop, manage, and expand Intelligence accounts in the U.S. Federal Department of Defense
- Vigorously drive pipeline creation and opportunity identification directly with prospects, as well as work seamlessly with Channel, ISV and Inside Sales Partners
- Thoughtfully drive marketing outreach and engagement for relevant audience in your territory
- Accurately and consistently forecast and drive business to a close
What you’ll bring as the Intelligence Community Account Executive:
- Proven track record in a similar role in Cyber Security and/or SaaS sales
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives across agencies
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment at an Enterprise or equivalent level
- TS/SCI w/CI poly highly preferred
This is a remote role. If you are interested in future opportunities at Recorded Future and reside in CO, CA, or NY please reach out to [email protected].
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.