London, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 32%
2 year growth↑ 54%
- Experience in the media industry with client facing experience
- Knowledge of online & print advertising terms, sales process, and sales flow
- Solid experience in MS Office/Google Suite including spreadsheets and pitch decks/presentations
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Developing a sales territory
- Working all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to renewing and growing accounts
- Learning and developing account management skills
- Utilizing knowledge of the diverse portfolio of advertising Future offers including digital & print display, newsletters, custom content, and event sponsorships
- Professional qualifications in the media or advertising industry
What you’ll be doing…
We’re looking for an Account Executive in the Games vertical who is passionate about our brands and combines creativity and strategy with a hunger to succeed.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing a sales territory and working all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to renewing and growing accounts. Successful candidates will have a strong desire to learn, have account management skills, and knowledge of some of the diverse portfolio of advertising Future offers including digital & print display, newsletters, custom content, and event sponsorships.
Experience that will put you ahead of the curve…
- Work experience in the media industry with client facing experience
- Knowledge of online & print advertising terms, sales process, and sales flow.
- Solid experience in MS Office/Google Suite including spreadsheets and pitch decks/presentations.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you…
We have a number of awesome perks available to our staff. We offer huge opportunities to learn and develop, whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues. We have a fantastic culture where we really do care about our people and want everyone to succeed. Varied roles mean you’re not pigeonholed into one finite area but get the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and experience.
Additional benefits include health insurance; ranging from medical to dental and even vision care,
401k match and monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap.
And to top it all off, not only do we offer unlimited holiday because we trust you to manage your workload and time but we also offer a share in our success whereby every colleague is eligible to join our profit pool bonus scheme - if Future hits their performance targets all colleagues may receive a bonus.
Internal job family level C6
Please note, the salary range for this position is $87,000 - $120,000 plus commission
Who are we…
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness.
Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made so we can give you the best experience!
Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.