Operations & Training, Dashmart
Posted on 7/26/2022
- You're self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers
- You're scrappy. You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done whether it's running to the store to replace supplies last minute or training teams
- You like to dig in. You don't hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but you're as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team
- You're able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able (with or without accommodation) to lift up to 18 kg, and can operate basic light equipment
- You're organised and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets. You are a data-driven decision maker who is comfortable compiling your findings in documentation that can be shared with the broader team
- You are able to travel 30-50%+. You are flexible in traveling to new locations and adjusting according to business need. You are excited about building this business
- Develop relationships. Partner with vendors and multiple teams to achieve warehouse design standards and ensure we're on track to launch
- Project tracking. Manage data and timelines required for project tracking, using tools like Smartsheet and JIRA
- Supplies management. Ensure accurate purchase and accounting of thousands of dollars of equipment for each launch site by submitting procurement requests
- Training and coaching. Set up the new warehouse team to work safely and productively. Train new hires (both Associates and Managers) on operational processes and give them the confidence to run the full operation. Be a culture setter for new hires and set the tone for DoorDash
- Facility set-up. Set up a 460-930 m² warehouse including organising the warehouse, setting up tech equipment, and representing DoorDash at Health Inspections
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. Make recommendations to the central team on how to improve future launches. Report out findings and share key risks with inventory and launch teams
- Assist with day-to-day tasks. Receive product from partners, place product in appropriate locations, prepare orders, help clean and organise work areas. You'll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.