Investment Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA • Remote in USA
- 7+ years of progressively responsible positions in Treasury, Finance or Collateral Management
- Strong operational background with an understanding of current market innovations and trends
- Knowledge of markets' activities including investment portfolios, collateral management and liquidity pools
- Established ability to organize, analyze and interpret large data sets to explain irregularities or trends
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgment to establish order or priorities on the fly
- Established ability to build new processes and workflows as needed
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of coding language(s) (Python, R, etc.) are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Business related field
- Owning the framework for forecasting Circle's stablecoin revenue over time
- Developing a proprietary view of market factors, and ensuring an effective strategy for generating yield through a combination of banking partners and investment managers
- Investing the stablecoin reserve pursuant to the approved investment policy
- Helping to scale the stablecoin reserves function to support expected continued robust growth in stablecoin balances
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing financial partners, including Minority Deposit Institutions
- Conducting due diligence of prospective financial partners
- Maintaining an effective risk management framework to ensure liquidity and capital sufficiency in regular and stressed environments
- Developing stablecoin reporting to demonstrate Circle's compliance with all applicable financial regulations and best practices
- Leading evaluation and implementation of automation solutions for relevant processes to minimize manual reporting and process flows
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop a leading data strategy that allows timely and accurate reporting and decision making
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.