Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A technical background or fluency with engineering concepts in order to clearly communicate product needs to engineers
- The ability to abstract away complexity, both in the context of feature scope and in creating intuitive experiences for our users
- A track record of building exceptional products that delight your users and produce clear business impact
- Experience working closely with designers using prototyping software like Figma
- An eye for high-quality, well-crafted visual design; a bit fussy about the details
- Eagerness to become an expert in crypto accounting and workflows
- Define, prioritize, and execute on the product roadmap for the Tactic web app
- Research and analyze the market, users, and new products
- Own the product development cycle from end-to-end
- Discover and understand user needs and develop products to meet those needs
- Prepare product specs that serve as clear references for work developers take on
- Partner with the design team to develop user flows and prototypes
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Organize, manage, and launch projects across engineering and design teams
- Communicate internally across teams and externally with users and customers
Accounting for web3
Tactic's mission is to build the financial operating system to power the next generation of businesses built on blockchains. The company operates a platform that helps companies unify crypto financial activity across wallets and exchanges to work with traditional accounting software like QuickBooks.
Company Core Values
- Bias for Action: We index on lightweight process that allow us to get sh*t done. Putting something out in the world and getting feedback early is the best way to know whether we’re on the right path.
- Intellectual Curiosity: It’s better to say 'I don’t know' than to assume you have all the answers. Keep asking 'why?'
- Empathetic Candor: Always assume people’s intentions are positive for Tactic. Embrace a culture that is open to giving and receiving feedback, recognizing we can always improve.