Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 6+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) related to software development and operations
- Experience with tools such as Terraform, Helm, Cloudformation, Ansible, or Puppet
- Expertise running services on GCP or AWS
- Strong communication skills
- Database administration
- Kubernetes administration
- Web application design and development
- Open source software involvement
- Design, maintain and improve automation code in Python
- Build CI/CD orchestration
- Diagnose and debug production incidents and then improve systems to prevent the problem from recurring
- Be part of a 24/7 On Call support team
- Collaborate with software development teams
- Mentor junior engineers
- Manage multiple projects with an eye on high quality and timely delivery
- Demonstrate accountability and team leadership in the delivery of work
- Be trusted to resolve unclear but urgent tasks
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
Company Core Values
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts