Customer Success Analytics Intern
Posted on 4/1/2021
Atlanta, GA, USA
- A College Senior at an accredited institution or recent graduate in 2020 - 2021
- Interested in diving into the digital analytics and Software as a Service (SaaS) world
- Interested in analytics, Customer Success, and transforming digital experiences.Knowledgeable of solutions like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B testing or VOC
- Passionate about learning how customer success and analytics can transform businesses
- Understand a variety of digital business strategies across verticals
- Handle simultaneous projects and engagements across our client portfolio
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user experience and conversion rates to clients marketing, analytics and management teams
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
Company Core Values
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.