Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Have 2+ years of experience operating infrastructure components / services at scale. You have a proven grasp of Computer Science fundamentals and have a strong interest in distributed systems
- Have experience managing infrastructure services in AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Are driven by impact. You are willing to work on grungy problems if they have a high impact on the business or the health of the infrastructure
- Have a track record for being able to diagnose problems within complex systems
- Care deeply about the quality of the software / systems you build. You have an artisan mindset and are always looking to improve your craft. At the same time you are able to strike the right balance between idealism and pragmatism
- Have excellent problem solving skills. You use a systematic and thorough approach. You think from first principles. You have a bias for action
- Have excellent technical communication skills
- Finally, Figma is a close-knit company with a strong culture that promotes inclusivity and collaboration, taking ambitious goals and having fun doing so. You deeply value these traits and see yourself actively contributing to it
- Under to hood of Figma's infrastructure challenges
- Figma's engineering values
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Work closely with the engineering team to define standard methodologies and goals around availability
- Address common operational challenges through better telemetry and by building tools / services
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Participate in design reviews and production reviews for new features, products or infrastructure components
- Plan for the growth of Figma's infrastructure
- Operate and maintain AWS Infrastructure
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.