Developer Experience Engineer
Posted on 3/8/2022
Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- You enjoy writing and can explain complex concepts to users
- You are a champion of open source and are comfortable managing multiple open source projects
- You care deeply about privacy and understand the need for privacy preserving features
- You understand supply chain security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them
- You favor simple, stable APIs over complex, frequently evolving ones
- Build and maintain open-source plugins that simplify data collection for LogRocket customers
- Add features to our SDK to simplify the creation of plugins
- Help our product team identify new areas of innovation in the frontend space
- Review internal and external contributions to LogRocket frontend repositories
Modern frontend monitoring and product analytics
LogRocket's mission is to help product teams create more perfect experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user sessions along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug.
- Flexible Work Hours - Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Stock Options - Full-time employees receive stock options - we believe that we all should own a piece of the incredible company we’re building.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our robust nationwide health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and your family through a variety of plan options.
- Unlimited PTO - Enjoy time to travel, plan a staycation, or just take a day off when needed with our unlimited PTO policy. Each employee is afforded the flexibility to rest and recharge.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, so LogRocket offers three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is, so we offer a yearly $500 stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Lunch & Snacks - Free catered lunches three days a week plus unlimited snacks and cold brew in our office.
- Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun events. From trivia to chocolate making to virtual paint nights, we ensure employees are fostering connections and building strong relationships.
- 401(k) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. LogRocket’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.