Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- A passion for data including problem-solving, critical thinking, and diving into data in order to understand specific areas of the business better than anyone else and become an expert in their domain and sought out by business partners for that expertise
- Sharp business judgement and the ability to see past the noise and are able to work independently in an unstructured environment
- A strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer with the ability to focus on a problem, ask insightful questions, and gain expertise quickly
- Understand the importance of story-telling with data and how building data visualizations with both function and flow influences business/product decisions
- You have 3+ years of experience in analytics, operations, or strategy
- You are an expert in SQL and data visualization
- An ability to anticipate new data problems and proactively craft solutions to fix problems systematically and efficiently such as identifying redundancies, data discrepancies, and optimizing pipelines
- Produces accurate and quality work in a fast-paced environment while exemplifying an attention to detail and ability to move swiftly
- Experience at a consumer technology company and owning Growth insights
- You have 1+ experience in hypotheses-driven testing and experimentation
- Nice to have:
- Using Python for data wrangling, visualization, and statistical packages
- Knowledge of different statistical methods for experimentation/AB testing
- Work with technology partners and business end-users to deeply understand data, document data assumptions and definitions, as well as help define KPIs for business units and determine analytics needs and requirements
- Own the end-to-end development of dashboard and visualizations from requirements gathering, to iterative development with stakeholders, to final launch and communication of insights
- Create and maintains data marts and/or sources and visualizations for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data
- Drive continuous learning by proactively identifying opportunity areas, translating them into structured analysis, generating actionable insights, and advocating for proposed next steps to key stakeholders
- Partner with development and data management roles to identify and capture data required from internal and external sources
- Find the root causes behind variances of key parameters and resolve issues for data systems by performing deep-dives using various analytical techniques
- Monitor initiatives while effectively communicating business value through the creation of reporting, data sources, data visualizations, and ad-hoc analysis
Curology is on a mission to get everyone clear, beautiful skin. The company operates online skincare consultations to prescribe medication that is custom-formulated for each patient's skin.
- PTO + Paid parental leave
- Free Curology subscription
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee donation matching
- 401k plan
- Flexible spending plans
- Commuter benefits
- Expensed educational courses
Company Core Values
- Humility: We consider problems from all angles, which means we ask our teammates for candid feedback.
- Team-first attitude: We wake up each day genuinely excited to help one another and our patients. When we see a teammate struggling, we pitch in.
- Getting stuff done: We’re not just dreamers—we’re doers here.
- Inclusive mentality: We champion inclusivity in everything we do—from building strong teams to crafting human-centered products.