Workplace Experience Associate
Posted on 3/30/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Serve as the local liaison to our employees, conveying a “get-it-done” attitude of intelligent service, tracking and responding to Intercomrade queries and requests
- Own the condition of the SF office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable, clutter-free
- Set the tone for the office. Oversee the guest experience and ensure a consistent, personal and friendly experience for anyone coming into the office
- Act as WE team point-of-contact for new hires in SF and any visiting employees
- Own and manage vendor service and relationships
- Planning and executing company wide and local events and celebrations
- Maintain security by following procedures, directing visitors, issuing and deactivating employee, vendor and visitor badges
- Health & Safety: Ensure the office is compliant with all H&S regulations. Organizing First Aid & Fire Warden Training for Intercom staff. Working with building management in relation to health and safety issues, such as fire drills
- Managing Workplace tech that supports day to day ops. Envoy, Office Space, and OpenPath
- Other Workplace projects as required
- Passionate about people - genuinely care about creating spaces where people love to work. Love to be part of a team. Experienced in building and maintaining relationships across functions and levels
- 3+ years of related experience (Workplace, Office Management, Customer Service or Hospitality) preferably in tech or a fast paced environment
- Program/Project Management experience
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack and/or other common technology
- Experience with vendor management and support
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required
- Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Intercom is currently able to hire if an employee has a permanent residence in the following locations; Australia, Ireland, England and applicable US states. (California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Texas, and Washington)
- Is this role not quite what you're looking for? Join our Talent Community to stay connected with us
- Experience in delivering engaging workplace events and programs are a
- The base salary range for candidates within the San Francisco Bay Area is $66,400.00 - $89,800.00. Actual base pay will depend on a variety of factors such as education, skills, experience, location, etc. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All regular employees may also be eligible for the corporate program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
Intercom's mission is to make internet business personal. Their vision at Intercom is to bring a Messenger-first, personal experience, to all customer and business communication.
- We reward our people - All full-time Intercom employees are offered a rewards program that includes competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- We love to learn - There are so many opportunities here to learn and build a career. We support employees' growth by offering a wide range of continuing education options, including core skills, management training, and guided learning.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously - We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as employee assistance programs and mental health resources. We also offer flexible time off, significant paid family leave, and more.
- The world has changed. So has the way we work - The majority of our employees say they prefer a hybrid model of work—some in-office time, some WFH—so that's our current approach. No matter what, though, we're committed to listening to our team.
Company Core Values
- We’re optimistic and positive
- We think big and start small
- We obsess about our customers’ success
- We go further together
- We’re confident, yet humble
- We make every day count