Field Technical Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
Nashville, TN, USA • Tampa, FL, USA • Birmingham, AL, USA • Fort Mill, SC...
Sales & Account Management
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10+ Experience in the field and industry
- Minimum of 10+ Years Field Sales / Service Experience
- Good communication, organization skills, and computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Superior Oral & Written Communication
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with hydraulics' and principles of centrifugal pumps and electrical Supply
- Up to 70% travel required
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- VBSS Greenbelt is preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is desirable
- Must be highly motivated with strong communications skills and the ability to work independently
- We're Hiring for aField Technical Sales!
- If you are excited and passionate about helping#LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc.is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions.At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paidVolunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
- THE ROLE:TheField Technical Saleswill be responsible for demonstrations, training, trial installations and troubleshooting of equipment.In this role, the incumbent will alsocollaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the pre- and post-sale of company products, and to provide technical sales support. Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO)forsalaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily