Posted on 6/23/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in category management, supplier management, strategic sourcing, or procurement with a diverse experience background managing multiple categories
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, procurement, or related field preferred, or combination of equivalent education/experience
- Experience in one or more IT categories, including hardware, software, service, and communication including current market knowledge
- In-depth experience managing the procurement of indirect spend categories
- Structure bids, evaluate bids against a broad set of evaluation criteria, and provide recommendations for vendor selection
- Knowledge of contracting trends, licensing models, and traditional and latest contract and vendor performance models; expert negotiation strategies; experience with negotiations that result in cost savings and risk avoidance
- Ability to communicate with business owners, IT users, legal, and procurement staff to craft contracts that align complex needs with contractual requirements to achieve desired goals
- Strong Google G-Suite or equivalent office software
- Manage the contract life cycle of complex agreements for procuring corporate goods and services
- Develop expertise in multiple categories being managed by analyzing trends of the current market
- Work with your team and cross-functional partners to determine specific needs of the business
- Identify vendors with the capability to meet our requirements
- Lead teams in developing a robust sourcing strategy by department
- Prepare RF(x) and lead teams in the sourcing and selection process
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Manage vendor performance on an ongoing basis
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.