Manager – GTM Systems
Posted on 9/29/2022
- 5+ years of GTM operations experience in a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment, ideally with exposure to both B2B & B2C business models
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) /ERP (NetSuite) systems, understand overall sales modeling and sales strategy concepts, and have a data driven and results oriented mindset
- Experience building out Salesforce and having administrative responsibilities in both the Lightning and Classic platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
- Drive to own projects and be seen as the go-to expert for GTM subject areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents
- Understanding of implementing 3rd party apps from the AppExchange within SFDC as well as integrations with external 3rd party applications (such as Hubspot, Drift, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, Intercom, JIRA, etc.)
- Collaborate with business partners to identify technology needs, facilitating process and technology discussions throughout GTM Operations and Finance teams including developing documentation on current systems, workflows, and processes
- Create, establish and monitor a best in class reporting infrastructure through Salesforce, Hubspot and other related reporting tools. This includes maintaining data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication
- Lead and/or participate in the development of functional requirements and technical specifications
- Assist in developing Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Assist in application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Support Systems Admins in testing and validation of systems configuration and deployment
- Validate results and track solutions post-integration by defining metrics and performance
- Manage product requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design
- Manage with end-user application support (product requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design
- Release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background
- Previous saas/startup environment experienceSFDC Certified Administrator Certification / Salesforce Platform Developer is a plus
- Experience with Visualforce pages, Apex classes, Apex Triggers and SOQL is a plus
Trust in Every Transaction. At Notarize, they've set out to redefine what trust looks like in the digital age. They believe that every transaction online deserves to be safe and secure for future generations.
- Remote-First Workplace - We're a fully-distributed, remote-first company with 450 employees in 41 states and counting. Want to make it 42? You can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Take Time Away from Work - You are more than your job. We encourage you to take your Paid Time Off, Monthly Wellness Days, and Company Holidays. And after 5 years, we'll give you a paid sabbatical to say thanks for all your hard work.
- Fully Paid Parental Leave - Our CEO is a parent first, so we get it. We offer up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents, with the option to work flexible hours upon your return.
- Learn and Grow - We're invested in your growth. We provide an ever-growing Learning and Development program and give you access to a professional development allowance.
- Health Benefits - We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits. Notarize pays 90% of the cost for you and your dependents.
- Wellness Programs - Take care of yourself with the help of a monthly Grubhub stipend, meditation classes, wellness allowance, and access to our EAP program.
Company Core Values
- Solve problems that matter
- Yes before no
- Start with why
- Stamp together