Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Experience with scalable data stores (BQ, Redshift, Druid)
- Public cloud + on-prem experience
- Experience with model development infra: Data/feature stores, ML pipelines, training infra, experiment management, ML/AutoML workbenches (including Sagemaker, Cloud AI Platform, Azure, Data Robot, Dataiku, etc)
- Hands-on work with authentication and billing (Auth0/ SSO/Zuora)
- Work with Data pipelines and Streaming/ REST API support
- Deep understanding of various enterprise readiness topics (security, privacy, identity, access management, disaster recovery, CI/CD systems, etc)
- Understand & work with customers & partners: Work with customers to understand their dev & production data science needs. Ensure we are focused on the problems and experiences our customers care most about, so they can be successful
- Identify, prioritize, & solve customer architecture challenges: Understand the customers' installation and architecture needs, whether it be on-prem, cloud, or hybrid, and no matter what compute infra, machine learning platforms, integration patterns, or data stores they use. Incorporate the Enterprise IT requirements to fit naturally and easily in our customer's data science and production environments
- Build best-of-breed data science & MLOps interfaces: Make it easy for data scientists & MLOps teams to work with Truera in a way that makes sense for them. This role requires active participation with customers to build the experiences our customers want, whether that be via Jupyter notebooks, python API, CLI, ML pipeline automation, Truera UI, or a monitoring dashboard
- Provide technical & strategic clarity: Work with your Eng counterparts to identify best practices, both for the customer interfaces and our platform strategy to ensure we can meet the needs of our customers. Influence and participate in design discussion to create a reference architecture for each deployment and data science workflow model
- Customer Focus: Work directly with the infra engineers to get the platform deployed, tested, and continually improve on the experience based on customer feedback and needs
- Hands-on data science experience
- Model validation experience
- Container and/or K8s deployments
- ML Monitoring
- Production data quality
- Proficiency in Python, scripting languages, notebooks, etc
- Data science experience on Spark
AI quality solutions
TruEra is on a mission of helping people and machines make better decisions together. The company provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust.
Company Core Values
- Cutting-edge Technology - We thrive on solving hard, meaningful problems with advanced innovation.
- Innovative and Talented People - When you work with creative, dedicated individuals, the impossible becomes possible.
- Trust and Confidence - We believe that trustworthy, transparent AI can positively impact the world.
- Fairness and Transparency - We are passionate about the responsible use of AI and reducing algorithmic discrimination.