Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Mix of public accounting and operational experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of US GAAP, particularly ASC 606
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn
- Perform monthly close activities, including the preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and flux analysis related to revenue accounts
- Create accounting requirements for cross-functional teams to ensure new revenue streams are properly accounted for
- Perform contract review and document revenue accounting treatment relating to new partnerships and products
- Calculate and maintain ongoing partnerships revenue share agreements
- Partner with internal teams to ensure success of business partnerships
- Drive process improvement and scale existing workflows to support growth
- Support external audit and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Experience with NetSuite
- CPA or progress towards one
Cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution
Gusto's mission is to help companies put people first. The company operates an online payroll, health benefits, and workers' compensation platform.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint: Employees celebrating 5 or 10 years at Gusto enjoy a month-long sabbatical to travel and relax after all their hard work.
- Meals and conversations: Free meals, snacks, and drinks to keep us fueled, but more importantly: they bring people together and foster community.
- Wellness for every body: We’re proud to offer inclusive health care such as hormone treatments, gender-affirming surgery, therapy, family planning, and more.
- The time you need: Our flexible PTO policy means every employee is encouraged to take the time they need now to keep doing great work, long term.
- Family-friendly benefits: Fertility treatments, primary and secondary parental leave, sleep coaching, house cleaning for new parents, and more.
- Be well, be you: Get free, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, plus a monthly fitness stipend and mental health resources too.
- Embody a service mindset: Never stop advocating for the needs of others.
- Dream big, then make it real: Be ambitious. Show and do is greater than tell and talk.
- Be proud of the how: Ensure deep integrity in everything you do.
- Embrace an ownership mentality: Take initiative to leave things better than you found them.
- Debate then commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit fully.
- Build with humility: Put collective success before individual achievements.