Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 11/12/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles...
- You have
- BA, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of professional experience in marketing in a corporate or startup environment
- Experience driving successful go-to-market launches that improve adoption and bottom line impact
- Fluency with data - including market/segment sizing, forecasting, and working with analytics to understand efficacy of campaigns after the fact
- Oversee the development of marketing strategies that improve consumer awareness of groceries and accelerate category adoption
- Create comprehensive go-to-market plans for new features from audience definition, development of core value proposition, to launch and sustain through owned and in-product channels
- Work with other category teams to refine strategies and share best practices
- Partner with research and analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the grocery customer and surface opportunities to stakeholder teams to action on
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to build marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Channel Marketing, Creative, Strategy & Ops, Finance, and Analytics
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.