YipitData is the leading market research firm for the disruptive economy and recently raised $475M from The Carlyle Group at a valuation of over $1B.
We analyze billions of data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.
We are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company with offices located in NYC (where we are based in), Hong Kong, and Shanghai, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and The Carlyle Group with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
About The Role:
We are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our Corporate team. In this role, you will act as a retention and growth driver across a portfolio of existing clients. The goal is to ensure YipitData’s products are must-haves for current clients as well as driving account growth.
The Account Executive will own the overall relationship for existing business, be responsible for identifying and closing renewal and upsell opportunities. You will be responsible for ensuring we are engaged with key advocates and decision makers to ensure successful renewal outcomes. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying additional advocates for our products. You will support them in finding answers to their key questions by collaborating closely with our Solutions and Data Product teams to provide a "must have" service to our clients.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in subscription and/or research sales in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing the holistic life cycle of a client relationship from onboarding, quarterly business reviews, renewal and upsells
- You have experience selling into Corporate clients, negotiating contracts with procurement teams and liaising with senior executives across business functions such as strategy, sales, marketing, and data/analytics
- You have experience managing a book of business and or selling a new complex product or service
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding sales goals
- You have a track record of not only meeting, but exceeding retention goals
- You are a team player and are motivated by the company’s success, not just your own
- With a high EQ, you are sensitive to clients’ needs and quickly develop strong client relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and excited to help build a new business
- You love solving ambiguous problems and are willing to persevere through the highs and lows of creating something new
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our Corporate team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer :
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and perks, equity, and a competitive salary:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & bonus plan
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, flexible vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual on-target earnings ($120K base salary + variable commission earned at 100% of quota) for the Account Executive, Growth - Corporate position is anticipated to be up to $225K. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks. The compensation package also includes equity.
This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice