San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Glenwood Springs, CO, USA
The FedRAMP Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring that AppOmni’s products are FedRAMP authorized.
- Make a comprehensive plan, including budget and timeline, to get AppOmni FedRAMP authorization.
- Cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in technology and operations to implement FedRAMP requirements.
- Engage with a third-party assessment organization to conduct gap assessments and lead the evidence collection required by the 3PAO.
- Timely delivery of documentation to meet required FedRAMP compliance milestones and maintain FedRAMP compliance.
- Management of AppOmni security compliance program including conducting compliance-related continuous monitoring requirements and generating compliance programs, processes and corresponding documentation.
- Demonstrable prior experience and effectiveness within governance and compliance frameworks: FedRAMP, NIST, ISO 27001, SOC2, etc.
- 5+ years experience in project management, control framework development, audit management or auditing in FedRAMP, DOD Cloud Computing SRG, NIST.
- Meticulous attention to detail, results oriented and willingness to roll up your sleeves to achieve the company’s compliance goals.
- Experienced, comfortable and effective working with geographically distributed teams.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence — within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.