Posted on 8/3/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- Strong experience building and maintaining sales territory models (preferably in a SaaS industry)
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets proficiency
- Developed business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly develop strategies and make decisions
- Strong cross-functional communication skills to present findings and gather feedback from key business stakeholders
- Own building and executing in territory carves for fiscal year planning along with year-round support
- Own the quantitative data analysis, insights generation, modeling and the ability to structure and design a territory plan based upon a sales capacity and headcount model
- Meet with internal stakeholders and sales leadership to ensure territories are carved in line with the GTM strategy, while maintaining focus on territory equitability
- Own the Sales Operations case queue within Salesforce and other channels; work directly with the GTM Sales Team to efficiently provide support and close cases accurately based upon the Rules of Engagement
- Partner with Sales Strategy to ensure all territories are assigned to the appropriate AEs based upon workforce management
- Salesforce experience (Cases and Account Maintenance)
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a related field (Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Territory Operations, etc.)
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives