Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Have deep user empathy and are able to build relationships with key customers
- Have a design / development hybrid background, or if you have worked with developers as customers in the past
- Love building complex tools that balance power and flexibility with ease of use
- Can balance user research, data analysis, your team's input, and your instincts in the decision making process
- Have an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor and get-it-done personality
- Talk to customers on a weekly basis to create empathy for the problems they are facing and gain insight into how we can help solve them
- Work closely with, and support the growth of a diverse team of engineers and designers who are passionate about building tools that make developers feel at home in Figma
- Partner with product, design, and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and long term vision for the Developer tools team
- Partner with product & engineering teams across Figma to define strategic bets across the entire product surface with a focus on developer efficiency
- Grow your career in an engaged, creative, and thoughtful community
- Build out Figma's European product organization to support the next phase of our growth
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.