Senior Sales Engineer
Updated on 5/15/2023
Woodridge, IL, USA
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing sales or solutions engineer role in a SaaS environment supporting large enterprise clients
- Ability to demo and communicate complex technology concepts in an approachable manner
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to efficiently solve customers' technological and business-related issues
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment by coordinating with developers, executive managers, and external customers
- Experience gathering technical requirements and translating into business initiatives
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Gathering and interpreting customer requirements to translate into new product features
- Communicating the business value of Prosodica's solutions
- Planning, designing, build, maintenance, and deployment of market specific standard solutions
- Preparing demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Prosodica's solution
- Executing the delivery of solution demos for customers that have more complex use cases and collaborating with other teams as needed
- Participating in design sprints to solve product gaps across markets
- Crafting content and building working prototypes to show customers how to implement Prosodica to support specific use cases
- Proving concepts to stakeholders, standardizing methodologies for new technologies, and spring boarding the development effort of new solutions
- Distilling and communicating customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, and Sales stakeholders
- Maintaining clean and fully functional solutions in the market-specific standard databases
Carrier-grade multi-channel communication solutions provider
At Vail they develop innovative technology to enhance the way people communicate. Their mission is to create business value for their clients and growth opportunities for their employees by developing solutions that inspire people to interact freely and authentically.
- Health - When you work hard, it’s important to stay healthy. Our competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options to keep you healthy and happy.
- Financial/Savings - We pride ourselves with rewarding great work with great compensation. Plan ahead with our 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match. Take advantage of our pre-tax transit program to save money from parking to train tickets.
- Work/Life Balance - With flexible work hours, open workspaces, casual office attire, and employee outings, it’s easy to work hard, play hard, and enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
- Vacation - We believe that time away from the office is important, and key to employees’ satisfaction and productivity at work. With a generous accrual of vacation in addition to holidays, our team members can take off the time they need to come back revitalized.
- Wellness - We encourage an active lifestyle by providing memberships to gyms near each of our office locations. We also host periodic wellness events and keep our office kitchens stocked with yummy, healthy snacks!
- Have Some Fun! - We encourage employees to engage with each other outside of their teams. We sponsor runners in the JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge, the annual Vail Ringers softball team, and have a group training for the Chicago Triathalon, as well as host book clubs, hackathons and game nights.
Company Core Values
- We cultivate long-term client relationships
- We solve business problems with innovative, solution-appropriate technologies
- We appreciate individuality, encourage collaboration and foster employee growth