Posted on 4/18/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Technical and analytical skills, with knowledge of statistical design of experiments and problem-solving techniques
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related STEM field and 3+ years of experience
- Mechanical design, CAD/Solidworks/Driveworks/RSS analysis/Geometric Dimensioning/Finite Eliminate Analysis
- Material handling systems including high speed/accuracy pick-n-place, motion control, and vision systems
- Fundamental science and engineering concepts in development to create novel design solutions for high volume manufacturing processes
- Stakeholder management (ex. supplier management/project management/internal partner management)
- Semiconductor devices and packaging processes and technology
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs
- Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication
- Provides design information to drafting for packaging documentation
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity