Redwood City, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 7%
2 year growth↑ 44%
- 5+ years experience in a quota-bearing sales role
- Experience with consultative sales approach
- Experience negotiating pricing and contractual terms
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling to the install base
- Working knowledge of navigating legal, security and compliance requests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Hunt, develop, and maintain business within existing accounts
- Function as a trusted advisor to educate and build Celigo champions in assigned accounts
- Manage the renewal process and cultivate relationships with key personnel
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Understand and have a strategy to farm individual book of business
- Follow established sales processes and leverage sales tools
- Keep an accurate, up to date pipeline and forecast for both upsell as well as projected renewals/churn
- Ability to work with Celigo partners to collaborate on solutions for Celigo customers
- Experience working with large customers, selling to C-levels, and selling across various departments
- High degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Experience forecasting short term and long term deals
Celigo is looking for an Enterprise Growth Account Manager for sales of our iPaaS solution. This is an expansion role that works with our current install base of customers and will report to the Manager of Expansion Sales.
Enterprise Growth Account Managers are the ongoing, strategic contact for Celigo’s customers after a holding period with the initial New Logo selling team. They are responsible for managing Celigo’s relationship with a set of assigned customers, ensuring these customers gain increasing value from their Celigo subscriptions. This value is best measured through customers’ continued and increasing use of the services (renewals and expansion).
An Enterprise Growth Account Manager’s primary focus will be on subscription expansion, adoption, and agreement renewals. This role involves building strong relationships with clients, understanding their evolving needs, and collaborating with both customer and Celigo resources to drive customer growth, adoption, and retention.
What would you do, if hired?
- Hunt, develop, and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations across various departments.
- Function as a trusted advisor to educate and build Celigo champions in assigned accounts on Celigo resources, products and services available to them.
- Manage the renewal process and cultivate relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts to support retention and growth efforts.
- Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of these accounts.
- Collaborating with internal teams to support customer adoption and expansion including Solution Consultants, Renewal Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Solution Architects, Support, to support customers and uncover sales opportunities (as needed).
- Delivers presentations and product demonstrations to customers.
- Understand and have a strategy to farm individual book of business which includes tiering and defined approach of accounts to support quota goals.
- Follow established sales processes and leverage sales tools such as SFDC, Salesloft, Clari, and Thoughtspot to support account planning along with looking for new opportunities for automation.
- Keep an accurate, up to date pipeline and forecast for both upsell as well as projected renewals/churn.
- Ability to work with Celigo partners to collaborate on solutions for Celigo customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with consultative sales approach to understand and solve customer needs and problems.
- Genuinely curious about customer needs and a strong desire to do what is right for the customer.
- Detail oriented and resourceful.
- Strong desire to up-level and willingness to be coached.
- Time management and responsiveness to both customers as well as internal teams.
- Experience negotiating pricing and contractual terms.
- A technology sales person with 5+ years experience in a quota-bearing sales role.
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience up-selling and cross-selling to the install base.
- Experience working with large customers, selling to C-levels, and selling across various departments.
- High degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Experience forecasting short term and long term deals.
- Working knowledge of navigating legal, security and compliance requests.
Celigo is the leading integration platform (iPaaS) that is pushing the boundaries of what an iPaaS can be. Celigo’s unique approach to integration enables IT and business users alike to automate and optimize every business process, allowing organizations to accelerate growth and drive innovation at scale.
Pay Scale Information
Celigo reasonably expects to pay a base salary between $80,000 per year and $100,000 per year for this position. Actual starting base pay will be determined by skills, experience, geographic location, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include variable incentives, benefits, or other perks as outlined in any formal employment offer made.
Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, wellness days, and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we provide a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
As a company, one of the values we hold most dear is fostering a safe, collaborative environment to bring out the best in us, so we created our Taking a Stand Initiative. Our TAS initiative is a volunteer committee open to all Celigans, with strong representation from underrepresented voices within our company. We believe, unequivocally, that everyone deserves to be in a place where they feel welcome as they are. Learn more about Taking a Stand.
Celigo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40 and over), disability (physical or mental), sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics)military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Employees and applicants are also protected against retaliation. Consistent with federal and applicable state laws, acts of retaliation against an employee or applicant who engages in protected activity, such as reporting discrimination or harassment or participating in the EEO process, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law will not be tolerated by Celigo.