Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 4+ years of experience managing software product development teams
- In-depth knowledge of agile product development methodologies
- 10+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and leading successful engineering teams
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering discipline, including modern programming languages, object-oriented programming, high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed systems, data structures and algorithms, operating systems, and SaaS cloud environments
- Knowledge of dev-ops best practices
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Knowledge-delivering model-based user-facing features a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing and big data technologies, concepts, techniques, and best practices a plus
- Leads team to scope and build features and products
- Contributes to the product roadmap and uses it to bring purpose to the team and their backlog
- Deliver results within time and scope and brings visibility through regular reporting
- Owns and operates features and products via dev-ops best practices
- Develops deep software and product knowledge of their systems, products, and features
- Makes Effective Decisions
- Displays an ownership mindset; is accountable for the software they develop
- Uses independent judgment to develop strategic vision within their area
- Implements operational policies and directives
- Validates resource utilization to ensure efficient deployment of team members
- Tackles significant and unique issues, utilizing data analysis and problem-solving skills to provide direction and organization on actions to be taken
- Promotes Personal Development
- The Senior Engineering Manager of AI Enrichment is responsible for the professional development of their team
- Works collaboratively with their team to identify and develop the talents of each individual team member
- Provides development plans for team members
- Builds High-Performing Teams
- Responsible for building and leading a highly effective team of software engineers and working with departmental contacts to support the demands of the department and meet the objectives of the product development process
- Keep your team's vision aligned with the overall department and corporate strategy
- Utilizes agile and dev-ops techniques to maximize team's value delivery and minimize team burden
- Aligns Goals with Strategy
- Serves as a technology advisor to the business on all aspects of software technology trends and novel solutions specific to their domain
- Stays on top of the latest technological progress and uses this knowledge to ensure company products and software solutions remain marketable and competitive
- Uses long-term strategic thinking to guide their teams to meet product goals
- Exercises a significant latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Experience managing remote teams or individual staff in remote locations is a plus
- Knowledge of data engineering best practices, techniques, and tooling - familiarity with technologies such as Spark and Azure Data Lake Storage is a plus
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.