Financial Analyst 2
Posted on 7/7/2022
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A or other Finance-related fields/
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting Financial results to C-suite leadership
- Exceptional analytical skills and clear thinking; experience building scalable models and processes
- Fluent understanding of Product P&L, dynamics, unit economics and common SaaS metrics
- Perform monthly Financial reviews with senior management
- Manage day-to-day workforce planning activities
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business critical decisions
- Utilize critical thinking to drive improvements in current business processes (e.g. financial reporting automation)
- Financial experience in SaaS/ Tech industry
- Proficient experience using Anaplan, Looker and Google sheets
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives